Trying to make sense of what I am feeling
But what sense is there in a world full of meaning
Everything is upside down
I keep starting at square one
Stop
Freeze
Pounce
Retreat
All of this seems like a feat
I am winning
I am Won
One with the life force inside of me
Just trying to navigate this world of reason and emotion
How physical things take on motion
I know that when I listen deeply within
All the answers are revealed
I have to admit you’ve shaken me up
And now I don’t know which way is left or right
Which way leads to you or myself
There Is so much I need to do
Cultivate
Integrate
Self sufficiency
I will not compromise
I am a fully empowered Goddess
I must support myself
This love has got me thinking
And I hate when my mind starts ticking
Overriding Intuition
I will not allow
Part of me wants to give it up before I start
But I am patient
Been patient so long
I will not compromise this Crown
I have bled for years to find this
Salvation
Because
I AM the ONE
I am not waiting
All is now
Dearest Angels Show Me How ~
No comments:
Post a Comment