Musings from an Evolving mind. Spirituality, Poetry, Reflection, Truth, Growth, Love, Joy, Heaven on Earth, Peace, Ascension <3
Monday, 29 October 2012
Regaining Sacredness After Abuse
Many Women experience feelings of inadequacy and self doubt.
Sure some of these feelings are due to the media etc.
The feelings I am speaking about however are long lasting impressions that sabotage a woman’s life as she heals from
Sexual Abuse.
In my personal experience
Feelings of unworthiness and an inability to truly live up to the potential within, lingered on for years.
It is as if a part of myself believed or feared that my Sacredness was erased.
That I was unclean and damaged goods.
Even after not believing in God.
Being Agnostic.
Being confused.
Being Angry.
Being hopeful.
Being Awakened to great love within.
And now after fifteen years I can finally bring this to the surface.
I can finally express this in hopes to free myself, and others from this terrible feeling.
Lately I am constantly needing to remind myself that
My Sacredness was not erased for I am
Sacred
In ever way.
The Goddess will heal all of our wounds.
Remind us that we are her Daughters too.
Divine and blessed
Sacred Feminine.
We are the Great love
Within.
We will be heard and Nurtured too.
For we are the Women who have Nurtured you.
And our Daughters will heal the World.
With their Sacred Love
That Awakens the
Divine Masculine Within
You.
The Goddess rises.
Do you feel her flight?
The Sacredness in
You
Is alive and well.
Breathing Heaven into this
Earth.
For we are the Daughters who perform
Sacred Birth.
We are beautiful.
We are whole.
We are SACRED.
Nothing and NO ONE can erase
The Divinity
WE ARE
~ Onyx Marigold
Daughter Of Isis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment