Blessings hello. Today I am enjoying the changes and the newness in my life. It is funny how things work out and how this evolutionary journey keeps taking on a new form, a new level. In May of 2010 I decided to seriously dedicate my existence to my spiritual evolution and up keep. It was a spur of the moment decision, filled with passion and spiritual zeal. I said to myself, Onyx, it is time to be more. It is time to drop the ego fully and be of service to the Goddess. To be a healing force of love in this changing time. I was excited, full of serious commitment. And I had no idea how much work goes into dropping the ego, aligning with my worthiness, and invoking my true creator power. I had to face all the darkness and the demons within me, and that wasn't easy. But because of my decision and my reunion with Spirit, I survived. Not only did I survive the demons of my own negativity, I THRIVED, and let my past experiences come into the light. I yearned for MORE. More of this blessed feeling. I suppose my brother wasn't joking the first night I asked him about Astral Projection and past lives. He said, Once you open that door it will never close. But I was sure! I was ready. I had the taste of something MORE, of something worth living for. LOVE. As if all this time my eyes had been closed to the truth of my life experience, and as I peeked through the veil for the first time in many years on this earth, as I entertained the idea that I could be more, and even still, I could be important to the evolution of Humanity, of Gaia, I could finally see. I could make a real difference just by healing and taking real responsibility for my life. Everything shifted. The things I used to spend my time doing, seemed meaningless. I wanted to better myself. I wanted to heal so that I could help others to heal. What I am learning now is that it is an ongoing journey. A cycle of awareness, acceptance, integration, and then the test of the lessons learned in future experiences. It evolves as I do. The journey of the Sage, of the Wise Woman, Priestess, and Healer, is one of constant evolution and change. When one cycle of healing is over, another deeper, more intense one begins. And I am okay with that. I am at peace with that. I am excited to see where this journey takes me. Knowing it is not to any end that matters. For an ending is really just another beginning. Knowing that it is the journey that holds all of the love, all of the power, all of the magick, and all of the beauty. I am okay with myself right where I am because I know that tomorrow, again, I will grow. I am breathing in the blessings of this journey. Good Journey.
~ Onyx Marigold
Daughter Of Isis

No comments:
Post a Comment