Tuesday, 18 September 2012

     Reflection is good stuff :) <3 When I take a moment to reflect I realize how hard I can be on myself for no apparent reason.  I have high hopes, many dreams, and a LOT of creative projects on the mind.  I can become very negative and overwhelmed at the amount of things I want to do.  I don't even know where to start half the time so I just start everything, and then become annoyed because I'm not FINISHING anything.  So, I just realized something in my five minute mirror pow wow pep talk(yes I totally do affirmations in the mirror, super powerful!!!), I am an INFINITE BEING.  
     I have INFINITE TIME to complete the tasks I set out for myself.  I don't have to do everything today.  I don't even have to do everything this YEAR.  All that matters is that I am happy, at peace, prosperous in my own way, and proud of myself for all the self work I have done in the last three years.  I have realized at times I set SUPER ridiculous expectations on myself.  I am not going to complete an album, three novels, create a prosperous and harmonic healing business, and become a Mom, all in a month.  HAHAHAHA.  Sometimes though, I think that is what really gets to me. 
      I just want to complete projects and receive my worth back INSTANTANEOUSLY.  And even though things are moving faster than ever before, let's be honest here, it takes a little while for things to manifest in the world of matter.  It's not that we aren't powerful enough to create more and more instant manifestations.  It's just the fact that we would probably get overwhelmed.  
     My Soul is ready for things that this vehicle, temple of my soul if you will, is just not ready for, or at least not all at once.  So, here's to dropping ridiculous expectations and allowing myself to dance in the ecstatic moment that is NOW!         
Here's to loving myself for being right where I am, instead of hating on myself for not being where I want to be.  I am at peace.  I have all of the tools within me.  I am a growing being of Love.  I am a free flowing infinite being of pure Soul potential.  There is a drive in me that will not give up.  There is a hunger in me for a Spiritual life of Success and Abundance.  I wont back down, I will not give up.  I will be infinitely patient and loving with myself, and Like the great MJ said,  "Don't stop till you get enough!" <3






 ~ Onyx Marigold

Daughter Of Isis 

No comments:

Post a Comment