Thursday, 13 September 2012

In response to all the fears, negativity, and reality of the destruction in the world.

Howdy all,
     Sooooo, this just poured out of me as a response to a friend's facebook post.  I feel like sharing:
I realized something that I KNOW....we are constantly 
CREATING our reality. The future is tangible and always
 changing, and it is a direct result of what we think , feel, 
and say in the NOW moment. Sure, there are lots of awful 
things going on, and the first step is being aware and 
accepting of that. THEN we get to decide how things shift 
from here. It's hard to know how, and its even harder to 
know when. But , there is one thing I know, so long as there 
are positive, spiritual, loving (same thing really to me 
spirituality=love), and proactive CREATORS, (not reactive 
victims), the world as we know it has a chance to change 
drastically. The darkest hour comes before the dawn
darling. The great part is, that we are NEVER in this alone. 
All we have to do is stay in heart centre, act as we wish to 
be treated and let God figure out the hows and whens. I am 
content just being an instrument of peace in my own way in 
my own life. Not one person can do EVERYTHING, and 
everyone can do something to make a change. So yes, 
spread the word, the awareness, and let's not get down 
about how things are. Actually, the anger, the fear, the 
recognition of destruction is important to the cycle and it 
has its place in the scheme of things. What is more
important in my humble opinion is what we can DO to enact 
change and positive growth in all areas of human birth, life, 
and transitory time (death). I feel it is sooooooooo sooo 
important to do what we can individually to "be the change 
we wish to see in the world". Whether that means on the 
spiritual side of things , on the technical side of things, or 
the humanitarian side of things. I KNOW we create our 
future. So let's take some of God's advice here and fear 
not shall we? Let's create something beautiful, something 
joyful, and something that is a celebration of life, of 
Divinity, God, or whatever you believe. It's difficult to 
remain positive all the time, but that's why we have friends, 
family, nature, and God to remind us.



   ~ Onyx Marigold
Daughter Of Isis


No comments:

Post a Comment