My name is Onyx Marigold and I am so stoked to finally have my blog together. I guess what I would like to do first is give everyone a little introduction to who I am and set some intentions for this blog.
I am a soul on the journey, evolving, growing, changing, messing shit up, and learning how to love myself. I was born and raised in Southern Ontario. Many experiences in my life have left me wondering who I AM and why I chose to incarnate in this time. Around 2010 I "woke up" spiritually and found I have many gifts. I am a teacher, a healer, a listener, a student, a singer, a Prophet of Love & Light...and so much more.
This journey I am on is teaching me that my worthiness is not connected to any of the roles I play in this time space reality. I am learning to uncover my true identity, LOVE. To love myself just for being me and not getting down on myself about what I am doing,(I can be a very horrid self critic when I don't live up to my at times impossible standards). I have been on a mission to share my gifts with the world lately. It took a lot of courage and self love to even get to the point of believing I can share my creativity and healing. I love to write poetry, song lyrics, and invocations to the Divine. I also adore singing and dancing, and am recently taking up painting for fun!
I am enthusiastic and fully immersed in energy & natural healing. I have been practising the art of Reiki - Spiritually Guided Life Force Energy- since early 2011, and I find it to be extremely rewarding. Reiki allows me to share my tender heart space love for the Universe and all it's inhabitants, whilst opening my mind and heart to new possibilities. Reiki has been an amazing mobilizing aspect of my own personal healing from sexual abuse and wonky self image & care. Natural healing has helped me to find my voice and speak my truths. I am proud to say I am firmly rooted in acceptance, forgiveness, and self love. *YEY* My focus here in this time space reality is to be of service to the Divine and to my Brothers & Sisters, and Reiki is a wonderful tool that assists me in doing just that.
While on an AMAZING journey with a soul sister I found the inner strength and courage to believe in myself and to share. I have many plans creatively for the next few months-years. I intend to buy my own recording equipment to capture my heartfelt journey reflections through song. Many an e-book has been pondered as well. I feel there will be poetry books as well as works based on topics that interest and inspire me. Which is partly why I am making this blog. My intention is to channel my creativity into wonderful articles and posts that reflect my own experience and life lessons, so that I can share them with those who will benefit and resonate.
Thank you for being HERE & NOW
We are all gorgeously talented beings with a purpose

Onyx Marigold - Daughter of Isis
Please visit my website devoted to healing and helping you <3 .


No comments:
Post a Comment