
I just had a CRAZY switch up of energy. I went from super high on life, happy go lucky, positive and expectant. To shit hits the fan freaking out balling my eyes out. And I ask myself,how do I keep my cool through that? How am I sitting here now singing devotional music and smiling and letting it not bring me down? My answer to myself is, by the grace of the Goddess and by the grace of the loving Sisters I have around me. Those who are there for me in the low times and the high times. The support systems and all the self work I have done to train myself how to handle these situations.
At first I thought, oh I will just wallow in it and be all self destructive. Thankfully due to the amazing supportive Sisters I have around me and my own inner strength, that did NOT happen. Not even for like an hour. I nipped that crap in the bud.
Taking five deep breaths, laying on the Earth Mother and remembering that ALL IS WELL ALL IS WELL. Despite illusions ALL IS WELL. That the sand get's kicked up so we can just relax and watch it settle. Sometimes things blow up before they get better.
Like when you are hung over and take a puke and then everything is roses and junk food again :P KIDDING. But seriously....it works. I feel blessed right now because I know that I can handle situations like this one. I can stay centred and focused on the TRUTH of the situation and not get stuck on the details. I know that I am always protected, connected, and whole. That "bad" things only seem bad until the blessing in disguise is delivered.
Whether it is in the form of a new opportunity or idea. Sometimes people just need to agree to scrap it and start over. I remind myself that my world is a never ending hallway of open doors. Because I CHOOSE it to be so.
So here's to infinite trust, wisdom, strength, surrender, and LOVE. I let all be as it should be. No expectations, no worries. Just Love. Whatever happens, only LOVE is real.
And besides I can only make myself happy and help myself. I can only help others if they are willing to do the work on themselves too. So let it be as it should be, and so it is. )O( <3

~ Onyx Marigold
Daughter Of Isis



No comments:
Post a Comment